Monday 1 October 2007

hi

Want to clarify a bit; the last post was moaning about stuff. It is a year now since I became ill. If you are a bloke reading this and you think that you may be not well, do not put off going to the GP. Trust me on this. If I had gone sooner I would probably not be sitting here a year later waiting for the whole of my large intestine to be removed. I was too ill for any surgery at the time, I had a lot of infection but I was ill enough to need the surgery. It meant that I had to have a lot of medical intervention before surgery could be looked at. It sounds stupid but I wish I was not so ill but ill enough to still need surgery. OK, so I would have had to cope with an emergency op but surely that would be better than waiting a year and still not knowing the future? Each day takes is hard on me, I can't help thinking back to last year and thinking about how bad things were then. Instead of thinking that I am not that bad now, why am I feeling so crap?


Today is my wife's birthday so happy birthday Ruth. I know this last year has been real hard but I hope that we can stick it out and that this coming year is a whole lot better.

No comments: