Sunday 30 September 2007

update

been a couple of weeks since the last update. Been feeling real low lately again. Am now on some tablets for depression, that is how bad I am feeling. Seem to have taken a real backward step, OK so when I need the loo it is not as bad as before the op but it is still bad. The contents of the bag are causing me worry as it is real liquid again.
Seeing the surgeon on 4th October so hopefully I will get a proper plan in place as to what is going to happen. I am assuming another op to remove all the large intestine is on the cards. I hated this idea to start with but I am now so low I no longer care. I have run out of hope that ot will be possible to give me a pouch so the only option that I am aware of is take everything out. At least if it is colitis and not crohns that will be an end to it once and for all.


It's my mum's birthday today so happy birthday mum.

No comments: